Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 95: Sunflowers

A sunflower from Mary.

Yesterday Mary came over and dropped of a bouquet of beautiful sunflowers for my mom.  It was so nice!  Unfortunately for my mom, she's on a cruise with my dad for the next two weeks, so she will miss these beautiful flowers.  Yay for me though!  I love flowers!

Do you know what else I love, that I recently discovered?

Balloons.

I love balloon bouquets to be exact.  Every time I go to a party or event that has balloons, I secretly obsess over how I might get away with stealing those balloons when I leave.  I saw pictures for a wedding once that had a carnival theme, and they had a bunch of balloon bouquets everywhere.  I was dying over it!  It wasn't until a few months ago when I saw someone walking in a park with a huge bunch of balloons floating after them that I realized my love of balloons.  Now if only I could find an acceptable occasion in which to buy myself a balloon bouquet...

No comments:

Post a Comment