Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 172: Play Time

Maleah (sp?)

"Take a picture to me!"

That's what she kept pleading as we sat on the stage in the cultural hall today.  We were waiting for her brother and sisters (and the other children) to finish their Primary activity, and she was so happy to be running around and playing in freedom.

Every time I took her picture she would want to see it on my camera, and then immediately start again with her plea, "Take a picture to me again!"  It was so fun!

When I tired of taking pictures of her with the same expression on her face, she got tired of me and moved on to Christine.

"Do airplane to me!" she cried, and Christine would swing her into the air and spin around while she had her arms spread wide.  She giggled and squealed and grinned against the wind as she spun over and over again.

What a joy little children are!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment