Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 159: Goodbye Old Friends

The bush in my front yard.

I'm saying goodbye to the plant life in my front yard because it's all fading away, and I'm certain it will all be gone by the end of the week.  The leaves pictured above are just barely hanging on.  One strong wind, and the little bush holding them together will take one small shudder and drop them all at once.  I'm sad to see them go, but I'm trying to get excited for the next season.

I just wish I had more time to really enjoy the fall colors.

2 comments:

  1. I wish we got more fall colors or that fall lasted longer then a minute here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's frustrating! But to be honest, this season has been pretty good. We still have a lot of trees with bright colors and most of their leaves still attached. :)

    ReplyDelete