Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 167: Mountain Light

Sunset on the mountains in PG

Poor Christine was home sick today from the stomach flu.  I thought I was having sympathetic symptoms at work because I was a bit nauseous all day (and I can't have gotten sick from Christine since she's been out of town until last night), but I came home to find out that Mom had the same problem.  It turns out that we weren't suffering from sympathetic illnesses, it was the cake Mom made last night.  I guess the sugar-free ingredient, Maltitol, has some undesirable side effects when consumed in high quantities.

Which means Mom and I had a little too much cake between last night and this evening...heh.

I like cake, dang it!

2 comments:

  1. I like Cake too! But I haven't had any in awhile...maybe I should make a cake tonight...hmmm...decisions decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val, your photos are amazing! This one is epic. I want it for my desktop. Haha.

    ReplyDelete