Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 163: Puppy Love

Clare and Lucy

A few weeks ago, Clare asked me if I would take a few pictures of her and her dog, Lucy.  I was excited to do it, not only because I've never taken "portraits" of pets before, but because I haven't seen Clare in ages and I was excited to catch up.  We drove out to this park near Utah lake.  I forget the name, but it was great!  It had such varied landscaping that we were able to walk around it and get tons of different backgrounds.  Of course, all my favorites shots turned out to have the tree-lined sunset in the background, but that's not really shocking.

It was really fun to take pictures with Clare and watch her very hyper puppy run around and try to jump out of her leash.  We laughed a lot.  I froze my fingers off because I forgot my gloves.  Little Lucy almost had a fit of excitement over the ducks in the duck pond.  And poor Clare literally got knocked onto her back, feet flying through the air, as Lucy sprinted towards something while still on her leash.

It was a good evening!

1 comment:

  1. Yay...I love it! Thank you so much I really had fun seeing you tonight. I am glad not a ton of people were around to witness Lucy pulling me off my feet, it was funny but happy it was only witnessed by you:)

    ReplyDelete