Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 168: Day Glo

Protective eye gear for tanning

So fall is giving way to winter, and I'm already feeling the winter blues set in.  One of my little tricks to fight it is to go tanning once a month or so.  Artificial sunlight is better than none, and when it's winter, the sky is dark when I leave for work and dark when I come home.  It's not necessarily that bad yet.  I still see great sunsets right now, but in a few weeks I won't be so lucky.

So a tanning I went.  I always feel a little bit radioactive after going tanning (for obvious reasons), so I thought it would be fun to take a picture and make it a little "glowy" to represent how I feel.  :)

But I have to say, the second those bulbs came on, I imagined laying out by the side of a pool and a smile spread across my face.  I may glow in the dark now, but at least I'm happy about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment