Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 269: The Lion Sleeps Tonight

The king of the jungle and his girl.

Today was debarkation day on the ship.  We arrived at port in San Diego in the morning, and by 11am we were driving away.  It's sad to leave all the amazing people I met, but my vacation isn't over for a few more days, so I'm still flying high!

After Ryan's sisters picked us up at the pier, we went to the Wild Animal Park in San Diego.  There were so many beautiful animals there!  I had a really hard time choosing between all of the pictures I took this time because of it.  As a result, I've made a little collage of the runners up again.  It's below.

My favorite part of the day at the park I think was the Africa Tram ride we took in the safari park.  We got to see so many kinds of animals on that drive, and they were all just roaming free in this huge, miles-wide park.  It was an awesome site.

1 comment:

  1. I'm and in awe and in love with that Lion photo! Wow, Val...that's like National Geographic and I'm just saying that. Well done! And I just love the little (big) guy. He's so cute and would probably eat me.

    Ps. And how cute that they are spooning!? Love it!

    ReplyDelete