Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 266: Happy Birthday to ME!

I can't remember the name of this arch, but it's in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Today was so fun! My journal entry was really long because of how great it was.  Seriously, what better way to spend my 30th birthday!  I didn't mind that I was turning 30 at all!  Who cares that I'm not married yet, when I had such great people to hang out with and meet.  

Seriously so blessed. :)

I was going to write an excerpt from my journal, but there's a reason why I wrote that stuff in my JOURNAL.  It was all too personal to post online.

But I will say this, Christine is the coolest sister ever!  She surprised me with the most thoughtful presents and made a real effort to make the day special for me which couldn't have been easy while we were on vacation. 

What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment