Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 267: Lunch in Cabo

Ryan posing for a shot.

Today was our second excursion day in Cabo!  We decided to forgo the excursions for a casual day of shopping around town.  We heard about this restaurant called Mi Casa from some nice ladies we met at breakfast one morning, and decided it would be fun to try a local dive.  It wasn't so far removed from the touristy section of the city to feel scary, but it still had an authentic feel which was awesome.  The food was very good, and we all ended up getting the same thing, which was fun.

We also hit a flea market on our way to the restaurant, and I forgot until after I was robbed blind by the first merchant I came across, that you have to haggle at a flea market to get a good price.

I'm not very good at haggling. I spent too much money.

Here are the runners-up for today's picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment