Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 259: A Flying Leap

Hyrum showing off for me. :)

I dropped by RoseAnne's house tonight to get her help on altering a dress for me.  After we pow-wowed quickly on what to do to the dress, I left RoseAnne to do her thing (she is an amazing seamstress) and I played with the kids.  At first I felt guilty for just hanging out with the kids while she did all the hard work, but after a couple of reminders from her that I was - in fact - helping a great deal by keeping the kids away from her working area, I settled into it and enjoyed their company.  We read a few books together and then I got out my camera to take a few pictures and they started showing off.  It was so fun!  I love these guys so much!

Also, the dress turned out so cute!  I'm so excited with what RoseAnne did with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment