Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sick Leave

Please excuse my absence.  I was in the throws of a terrible flu most of this week.

Rest assured, I took a picture every day (although I technically missed the midnight deadline one of the days), but I didn't have the energy to even look at my computer until yesterday.  I'm pretty behind with everything right now because of getting sick in the middle of crazy time during the holidays, so I didn't get the pictures downloaded to my computer until tonight.

In order to speed up the process, I'll be posting another round of pictures in one.  Hopefully I'll get that all finished tomorrow, and I'll be back on track before you know it!  Until then, please don't give up on me! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you were so sick, but I am happy that you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete