Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Days 198 and 199: Catch-up Begins

Day 198: Knitting
My knitting yarn.

So because of a few cut-backs at work, I'm short on funds this Christmas.  Not the worst thing in the world.  At least I still have a job, and at least I'm single so no one else is really affected by my lack of funds.

But in order to give gifts to everyone on my list, I've had to come up with a few creative ideas.  One of which is knitting.  Not the best idea, I realize.  It's kind of a hackneyed Christmas present idea, but it's something I had the resources for, so there you go.

The problem is, knitting is not a fast process, and I didn't start soon enough.  I'm now scrambling to get all my projects completed in time for Christmas.  We'll see if I succeed. :)


Day 199: Christmas Candy
A candy jar.

I don't remember much of today because I was so busy playing catch-up at work and home.  In fact, I forgot to take this picture tonight until after my midnight deadline (at least I'm not freaking out about it like I did last time), but it's close enough for me to not despair at missing an entire day.  Hopefully this weekend won't be too crazy.  I'll have to work tomorrow to continue to make up the hours I missed from Tuesday and Wednesday, so I'll be even more crunched for time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment