Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 191: Gadgets

Christine's Kindle

Christine won a Kindle through a promotional thing at work over a month ago, and it came in the mail yesterday.  Christine was excited when she saw the package, because it was really late arriving.  But after she opened it and skimmed through the instructions and played with it for about 15 minutes, she plugged it in to charge overnight, and promptly forgot all about it.

I, however, have been obsessing over it ever since she let me turn it on.  I have already logged onto it with my Amazon account and downloaded close to 10 free books.  I stayed up playing with it late last night, and started to read 2 different books.  I almost brought it to work with me this morning to show it off, before remembering that it doesn't belong to me.

Gadgets.  I love 'em!  I really do.  I'm not even joking.  Give me a fun little gadget, and I will be perfectly content to spend hours in a corner, fiddling with the settings and learning the ins and outs of it.  I get so obsessed with new gadgets that I'm usually an expert on whatever new gadget I get, mere days after purchasing it.  I'm a complete geek.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment