Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 210: Cat Portrait...

Jasper

It's glamor shots for cats!

Actually, I was sitting in the living room with mom this afternoon after spending hours in front of my computer trying to finish a week's worth of backed up blog posts, and I noticed that Jasper was a acting kind of funny.  Dad was making some serious noise in the kitchen on some home improvement project, and Jasper was trying to nap unsuccessfully.  Every time dad would start the drill or hammer something, Jasper's eyes would get really big and he'd jump a little.  Then he'd immediately lay his head back down and try to sleep again.  This went on for several minutes before I decided to capture it.  Of course, I was as unsuccessful as Jasper, but it was fun trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment