Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 193: Holiday Parties

Little D, enjoying a sucker.

This morning was our ward Christmas party.  It was so fun to watch all of the kids playing the nativity, and hanging out with the ward members during the breakfast.  It was nice to get out of the house and do something social.  Especially after this weekend when I didn't basically nothing but knit and watch Christmas movies.

This is the season for parties, so I'm trying to enjoy them while I can, because I know my social abilities will only go so far.  Soon, I'll get too overwhelmed to hang out with people, and I'll have to hide out and act the social outcast until I can recover.  But until that hits, I'm trying to get out and show my face.  Maybe if I hit enough social events before I become catatonic, no one will notice when I disappear for a while.  Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment