Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 240: Texting

Ryan in his natural habitat...texting.

It was 11:30, I was out with friends when I realized I hadn't yet taken a picture for the day.  Ryan graciously allowed me to take a picture of him as long as it was just his hands.  He entered this text just for the picture, "Why are you taking pictures of me ESDOMWEL?"

It's a funny story behind the acronym, ESDOMWEL, but it's not mine to tell (or in other words, I won't tell it well), so I'll just tell you what it means:

Every
Single
Day
Of
My
Whole
Entire
Life

I laughed when I read the text and said that picture was going on my blog.

Then I laughed when he told me that was fine since it was just picture of his hands this time.

Poor Ryan.  He'll never get over the last picture I took of him...especially since it lives in infamy on my wall of fame.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment