Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 222: My Momma

My gorgeous mom.

She did not want me taking this picture, but since it turned out so well, she gave me permission to use it on my blog.  I think the reason I don't take more pictures of people lately is because I know none of them want me to take pictures of them.  They always get that panicked look when they see me aim my camera at them, with the immediate hiding of the face with their hands or ducking behind someone.  It's very disconcerting and doesn't encourage me to take pictures of people.

I blame the blog.  Apparently none of my friends or family want to be famous. :)

But mom was a good sport.  She laughed and said, "Don't you dare!" But she still smiled for the picture and didn't hide.  That's nice.  But then again, mom is always a good sport about stuff.  She is so kind and always willing to help everyone all the time.  And I never tell her enough how much I appreciate her or how much I love her.

So Mom, this one's for you.  Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment