Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 214: Happy New Year!

Kim, rockin' out to the New Year!

I just want to start off this post by saying how glad I am that Kim came over last night!  It's just not a party without Kimmy there to help get everyone pumped!  Also, I'm psyched that she came because I finally got a picture of her for my 3-6-5 project!  Sure, most of her face is covered, but at least it's my *sister* Kimmy!  The one who got me into photography in the first place!  Love you, Soph!

Okay, so on with the description.  Last night we had our traditional New Year's Eve party: movie marathon, friends, and lots of food.  It was so fun to just have a chill evening with friends, hanging out, eating good food, and watching corny movies.

We started the movie marathon with Inception, which was really fun, but it took us a while to finish because it's long, and we kept pausing it to get food and talk about the movie.  That was a good time, but not as fun as the second movie, The Transporter!  By the time we started that movie it was less than an hour to midnight, so we were pretty slap happy.  It made for a very enjoyable watch as we all made fun of the corny soundtrack and unbelievable fight moves.  Then when it was time to bring in the new year, we stopped the movie and got out our noise makers and cameras (translation: I got out my camera).

It was so fun goofing off and doing silly poses for the camera!  Sometimes I forget how fun it is to be a total nerd with my friends until I get a chance to do it!

Good times everyone!  Now go out there and live your dream this year!

1 comment:

  1. Kimmy's smiling face is a great way to start a new year! Looks like it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete