Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 227: Repeat

Jasper

I wasn't going to do another picture of my sister's cat tonight, but the other pictures I took today turned out horribly and I loved the way this one turned out.

So, there you go.  I win.

I'm glad it's officially the weekend.  I went out with my coworkers after work today and saw The Green Hornet on IMAX.  That was fun!  I don't really see the need for it to be 3D though.  That felt like a waste of energy, and a pain in my head (the glasses were too small).  But as for the movie, I thought it was hilarious - just as I was expecting - and I loved it!

Not too jazzed about the big guy sitting next to me though.  I got stuck next to a man who could have easily taken up two seats.  He was encroaching so far into my seat that I was leaning obnoxiously into my poor co-worker, Todd.  I mean, it's not like I'm a petite girl myself.  I needed all the space my little seat had to offer, so having to relinquish a third of it to some strange man did not make me comfortable.  Luckily for me Todd had room to spare in his seat since he's so small.

That's not the worst part though.  This guy would make an excellent candidate for Santa Claus because his entire body (not just his belly) shook like a bowl full of jelly every time he laughed.  Unfortunately, this also made my seat shake like a bowl full of jelly...but I was not laughing.

It did make for a memorable evening, so at least there's that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment